There can be a number of reasons why you're not receiving emails from us. If you've checked that the email address on your account is valid and you've opted to receive emails from us, please see the reasons below:
- Is your mailbox full? If this is the case, our emails will not be able to reach you.
- Have you previously marked our emails as SPAM? If you've marked a previous Dazzle Bingo email as SPAM, subsequent emails from us will be banned. If you wish to receive promotional emails from us, you'll need to unmark us.
- Have you added Dazzle Bingo to your safe senders list? This will help the server distinguish our emails as safe to send to you and they will allow them into your mailbox.
- Have you requested your email address to be suppressed on another site on the Dragonfish network? If you have, your email address will be suppressed and we will be unable to contact you. Please contact a member of customer services by clicking here, who will be able to help remove you from this list
- As soon as your cards are purchased, you are in the game regardless of your connection status.
- The game outcome is generated at our servers, and if one of the cards you have purchased is a winner, then you will win. If you get disconnected for any reason, and you have purchased cards, then check your transactions in the members area to see if you won.
- Our chat servers may be down from time to time, but this is not frequent. Often, if your computer sits behind a firewall, the firewall will not allow our chatservers to send messages to your computer.
- Unfortunately not. In keeping things fair, all cards are randomly generated at the time you request them.
- If you do not like the numbers of your issued cards, you can simply click the GET NEW CARDS button to get issued with a new batch.
- Payouts can be requested from the cashier. Withdrawals are processed based on the method that you have used to make your deposit.
Please find our withdrawal policy here .
- Your deposits and withdrawals will be listed on your bank statement under the title Broadway Gaming UK Ltd. For further details please find our withdrawal policy here.
- We use the SSL Protocol with 128 bit encryption to provide security and privacy between your computer and our servers.
- This means that before any sensitive data is sent between you and our servers, the data is encrypted before it is transmitted.
- This makes it impossible for people to crack this code and gain access to your confidential details.
- To assure the integrity of our games, a Random Number Generator (RNG) is always used to ensure random results. Whether it's the bingo ball selection, a roll of a dice, a hand of cards, or a spin of the wheel, in each event a Random Number Generator (RNG) is utilized to ensure that the outcome is random. The system has been rigorously tested by running millions of rounds and examining their results. The system is also systematically tested by Dazzle Bingo.
- Once you login to the site and enter the gaming lobby, click on the gift icon located at the top section next to the site logo. If you received a voucher and cannot find any gift icon please contact us
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or support issues We will endeavour to answer all queries within 72 hours.
- We recommend that customers print out all transaction data, rules of the game, terms and conditions and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.
Change of License:
- The agreement governing the use of the services on this brand will be transferred from 888 UK Limited to Broadway Gaming Ireland DF Limited, who becomes the relevant license holder and data controller.
- Broadway Gaming Ireland DF Limited ("Company"), offers online gambling services (collectively, the “Services”). The company is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gaming Commission.
- Your funds in your account will be transferred to Broadway Gaming Ireland DF Limited
- Yes. direct marketing communications will be received from Broadway Gaming Ireland DF Limited. If you would like to change your marketing preferences, you can do so via "My Account".
- you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org